Monday, March 2, 2009

HoG Spring Events!


Amazingly, it is now MARCH! Although there is still two feet of snow on the ground and it was -30 C this morning, I know that in a few weeks we'll start to feel the beginnings of Spring. (The flower is from last spring in our garden... I can't wait!) Andrea and I got some great news last week - we were accepted into the Manitoba Craft Museum and Library artisan sale at the Fort Whyte Centre, a beautiful prairie habitat interpretive park located at the edge of Winnipeg. We'll be there April 17th and 18th.


We're also gearing up for an annual art fundraiser for the Gas Station Theatre on Osborne Street: Girls Girls Girls 5 - Confessionals. It's coming up on Sunday March 15th at 6pm.
I'm also looking forward to the Glass Beadmaking classes I'll be teaching at Prairie Stained Glass in May. Check out their Class listings for more details on how to register!

No comments: